Imagine a life where you…
- Are able to eat foods that you love without guilt, shame or fear
- Eat foods mindfully, instead of according to rules
- Trust your body to tell you what, when and how much to eat
- Feel satisfaction from eating, instead of deprivation
- Can enjoy social situations without anxiety or fear over the food that will be there or how you look
- Exercise for enjoyment, rather than for the sole purpose of burning calories or changing your body
- Can cope with difficult emotions without using food
- Feel good about your body and what it can do
Take a courageous step today.
We will work together to unpack, process, rewire and reframe your beliefs and thoughts about health, body image, and self-worth. You will be guided to develop deeper self compassion, resilience, mindfulness, connection with your body and a healthier relationship with food.
It is an honour to be a part of your food and body healing journey.
Hi, I’m Brittaney
- Eating Disorder & Anti-Diet Dietitian
- Lover of Food, Forests and Fresh Air
- Dog & Plant Mom
- Trauma Survivor
- Eating Disorder Recovery Warrior
- Personal Growth Enthusiast
Resilience, a foundation for recovery.
Everyone’s story and eating disorder is unique. My practice centres around developing the resilience that lives in us all.