Imagine a life where you…
- Are able to eat foods that you love without guilt, shame, or fear
- Eat foods mindfully, instead of according to rules
- Trust your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Feel satisfaction from eating, instead of deprivation
- Can enjoy social situations without anxiety or fear over the food that will be there or how you look
- Exercise for enjoyment, rather than for the sole purpose of burning calories or changing your body
- Can cope with difficult emotions without using food
- Feel good about your body and what it can do
Take a courageous step today.
We will work together to unpack and process your previous experiences with food and body. We will redefine your beliefs and thoughts about health, nutrition, body image, and self-worth. You will be guided to develop deeper self compassion, resilience, mindfulness, connection with your body, and a healthier relationship with food.
It is an honour to be a part of your food and body healing journey.
Hi, I’m Brittaney
- Eating Disorder & Anti-Diet Dietitian
- Lover of food, forests and fresh air
- Dog & plant mom
- Eating disorder & trauma survivor
- Personal growth enthusiast
Hi, I’m Julianna
- Eating Disorder and Anti-Diet Dietitian